About Me

My photo
My name is Craig and I'm currently a senior illustration student at Ringling College of Art and Design. I am available for freelance work, just contact me at csmith1@c.ringling.edu

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Take me, blogosphere...

So I've finally taken the dive and decided to blog.

Granted this will be used almost exclusively for my art, who knows what I'll be compelled to post now that I've been sucked into the blogosphere.

A place where a log can be kept of temporary emotions, impulsive interests, dreams about the future, regrets about the past, successes, failures, inspirations, and limitless other sides of life. All bound together in an invisible, endless, meaningless void; like a diary left floating in an ocean. Alone. Lost. Never to affect another, and never to be affected.

And in the end, who really cares?

...

Errrm, excuse me. Uhhhh....

Enjoy my posts!

*backs away slowly*

No comments:

Post a Comment