About Me

My photo
My name is Craig and I'm currently a senior illustration student at Ringling College of Art and Design. I am available for freelance work, just contact me at csmith1@c.ringling.edu

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Freshman year

So I know its a bit after the fact, but I figure I might as well put up the best of what I had from last year. Just so its there.
This was our final illustration for intro to ill. We based it off of short nursery rhymes. I chose the rhyme "Wee Willie Winkie".

"Wee Willie Winkie runs through the town,
Upstairs and downstairs in his nightgown,
Tapping at the window and crying through the lock,
Are all the children in their beds, it's past eight o'clock?"

This was our first color acrylic still-life. We had to use a triadic color scheme. This is (pretty obviously) primary color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment