About Me

My photo
My name is Craig and I'm currently a senior illustration student at Ringling College of Art and Design. I am available for freelance work, just contact me at csmith1@c.ringling.edu

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Illustrations and such


So here's the rest of my illustration projects starting with the Day in the Life (I know, I'm way behind)
medium: watercolor, ink


'Wish You were Here' Postcards from Antarctica
medium: acryllic



The Creature Project
medium: Gouache
(I'll leave it up to you to determine which 3 animals I combined ;] )


The Grimm Fairy Tales Illustration from the Story Iron Hans
(done on scratchboard [top] and then digitally colored [bottom])



A Master-Remake of a Caspar David Friedrich painting
done in oil rub and acryllic



more to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment